October 26, 2011

Choo-Choo!~~

My Grandson loves trains!  I mean like a lot!  It took one trip into his great grandpa's train room (to use the term room lightly) and he was hooked!  He is just 19 months and the boy is obsessed!  While this train stamp set is retired, and not very toddler-ish, he loved it anyway!  I started with Going Grey CS.  I used my note book edge punch on Real Red, and Grey ink for the train and greeting (that alphabet is also retired...sorry!).  I colored in the yellow in the windows with a marker for some interest and,  ta-da!

I kept the inside simple but fun!  Another retired SS called Letterpress (I will never get rid of either of those alphabets!) and a heart punch!

The finished size is 5.5 by 3.5.  Sometimes it's nice to have less space to fill.

I have started work on some items for a craft sale I am doing soon, come back to see photos of those!



~~Blessings~~
Shelli

No comments: