February 10, 2011

Robot Love~~

My cute little nephews are going to be getting these little guys in the mail any day now! I was at my LCS and saw these cute clear stamps called "Blips and Bleeps" by TPC Studio and I thought they wold be perfect for the little boys in my life, including my grandson, who will be a YEAR OLD in a few weeks! Where does the time go?

Anyway, I used SC13 from Splitcoaststampers to create this top card. Real Red CS and ink, Basic Gray CS and ink, with some basic black and white. I used just a touch of pink as they are boys ya know! The cute brads I picked up at M's a long while back and I use them a lot on guy cards. I popped the tiny heart up with a tiny piece of Dimensional that I cut off.


This card uses SC240 from Splitcoaststampers. Here I added the white words on the black CS with Whisper White Craft ink by SU. The tiny red rhinestones add a little bling to the robots eyes and ta-da!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: