September 06, 2010

Proud Mom~~

My daughter Kim is a creative girl. Recently she was in my craft room and an issue of Stampin' Success was nearby. She saw on the cover that they had made some cool sunflowers out of CS, using a Sizzix die I think, and she decided I had stuff she could use to make her own. This is the result!

She used a Word Window punch ( a lot!) a 3" circle punch by Marvy, SU's 1/2 in circle punch (a lot!) and a heart punch for the leaves! There is a circle on the front and back to hold things together, but she just went to town! I was pretty impressed! She later made a smaller one too with a 2" punch for the center. Together they are fantastic! She amazes me!

I hope you enjoy your Labor Day and that your weather is as lovely as mine will be! I have to work, but we have Friends coming over after work so that will be great!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: