September 05, 2011

Dude!~~





While blog surfing yesterday, I came across THIS card by Julie D.!  I knew I could recreate it, and it was so great that I made just a few changes.........go see!

I was especially impressed by her reverse "kissing" technique. After I inked the skateboarder guy with Soft Suede ink, I used the dotted stamp from Extreme Elements and pressed it onto the inked skateboarder, this lifted some of the ink off and created the cool look you see there!

The circles are Lucky Limeade as is the ink on them.  My little happy birthday greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (if you don't own it, you should!)

I am enjoying a day off work today and so is my hubby!  We almost never have time off together so I am looking forward to it~~what fun things will you do with your family today?

Here is a parting shot of my Granbaby!  He will be 18 months tomorrow and he LOVES Thomas The Train!  I get to see him later this month and I CAN'T wait!

~~Blessings~~
Shelli 

No comments: