September 04, 2011

The Camera Returns~~!


 Well, when my camera finally returned from Disneyland, it's memory chip would not allow us to add any new photos, and it took me a couple weeks to get "into town" to get a new one......the joys of living in the sticks!

It's all the same I guess since I have been working a lot of extra hours and haven't really been stamping anyway......just the tiniest little bit!

I knew when I saw  it that the Berry Blossoms DSP was a must have!  I adore the rich colors in this set!  Don't forget, it's okay to stamp on DSP, as I have done here.......there is no law against it!

I used the layout from the CAS blog, #155.  

My CS is Calypso Coral with Espresso and Lucky Limeade and a hint of Wisteria Wonder.  Great colors!




 Here is a closeup of the words on the DSP.  I hit pay dirt at my LCS last week!  I found 10 awesome stamps in the $1 bin!  Woo hoo!  I was excited, AND I had a gift card from my recent birthday, so even better right!

Even though Monday is a holiday in the US, it is still Mail-A-Card-Monday!  The postman will have to wait til Tuesday to pick it up, but you can still mail it!

~~Blessings~~
Shelli

No comments: