August 18, 2011

A walk in the hood~~~

So on my frequent (tho not frequent enough) walks in my neighborhood, I keep seeing flowers. Flowers like the images in the SS, Herb Expressions. And when I see them, I think "I should make a card like those flowers" and then my ADD kicks in and the card is long forgotten when I get home! Well, one day I finally remembered!

The lined paper you see behind the image really adds a lot, such a difference over just a white background. It is from the Eat Cake DSP pack. I used Cherry Cobbler CS and ran it first though the Cuttlebug with the Top Note die, and cut part of it off. Then I re-ran it though with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for some interest. I used the notebook edge punch on the Daffodil CS and mounted the image on Chocolate Chip CS. The fun little ribbon holder is from an old box of Hodgepodge Hardware in the antique brass finish with a sliver if Daffodil ribbon pulled though. I like the result very much! No CASeing here.......just a great idea (finally)~!

I hope that when you stamp, you also share. Share the great cards you make with others. Everyone wants to get something in the mail besides bills and ads.......share your creativity!

~~Blessings~~
Shelli

No comments: