August 17, 2011

Eeny Meeny~~

Howdy doody and happy Wednesday to you!

I was inspired by the layout for today's card on a blog that I can no longer locate since I didn't post this card fast enough! If it's you, please tell me! I will credit you for sure!

I started with Daffodil Delight CS, and added DSP which is from Sale A Bration this year. I made each strip 1 inch wide, then I used the large oval punch to round the ends!

The fun flower image is ancient, from a set called Tags and More! I enjoy the images from this set because the whimsical style is fun to color in and they fit nicely in the circle punches! The greeting is the $1 bin again, and I added some Pear Pizzazz Stitched ribbon across the front to finish it off...ta-da!

1 comment:

Nikole Hahn said...

And I used this one, too, in our prayer center. :o)