August 16, 2011

Catching Air~~

When I need a boy (not man) card, I revert to Extreme Elements! Works every time. I am sad we no longer carry the surfer, skateboarder, guitar guy and so on. They were wonderful additions. I will never part with the two I have!

Extreme Elements is still current, and so easy to work with! Whatever colors you are working with can be pulled together with this set. Not a whole lot extra needed either!

I started with Cajun Craze CS. Added Old Olive, Baja Breeze, and a touch of Black. Same for the inks. I ran the Olive piece through the Cuttlebug to add interest, and the rest is history! I like the way it came out very much!

Do some stamping this week, at least two cards! Consider it home work. Then the next thing is to mail them! I dare you!

~~Blessings~~
Shelli

No comments: