May 02, 2011

I find the best stuff in other's blogs! I was surfing around the other day and found THIS~. She kindly included directions which I printed out. I didn't understand a few of them, and I am pretty sure the measurement size for the top of the cup is off, but after I made a few simplifying changes, it was a snap to make! Credit for the original concept and idea all go to Sarah! Thank you so much!

I started with some confetti white CS and some Really Rust DSP. The stamped image is from A Slice of Life (hostess) and the pearls are SU! The fold is at the top of the cup. Don't you love it? I showed them off at work and they were a big hit! I will be making more of these for all my coffee lovin' friends!

Don't forget it's Mail-A-Card-Monday!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: