April 28, 2011

Yakkin' Birdies~~

Different day, same sketch! Can you tell? I used the birdies instead of flowers, but it is the same sketch~~

I used Almost Amethyst and white CS. I colored on the birds from the Cheep Talk SS with Amethyst and Pretty in Pink markers as well as Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie for the beaks and legs. I used Certainly Celery ink for the branches.

The ribbon is SU Certainly Celery Taffeta. The button is just from my stash, nothing special. The DSP is ancient SU Amethyst DSP. I have had it forever~!

I think the birdies look like they are talking to each other don't you? I cut them out and used Dimensionals to give them some flair.

I have another lovely to share with you tomorrow......see you then!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli


2 comments:

Gretchen Clark said...

cute!! Love those birdies :) Have a great weekend!

Shelli Deckard said...

if it wasn't for you, I might stop blogging entirely! No one comments......sometimes they tell me they see stuff, but they never comment! Thanks friend!