May 06, 2011

Four Frames Fun~~

Lame Title....sorry! I am tired and out of idea's tonight!

At least for titles. I kinda like the card though! This is the new DSP called Paisley Petals. I liked this piece and I took one of the sections of it that I thought would look good on a card, cut it and placed it here. Pretty easy!

There are large sections of this piece that are plain with just the tan color background that you see, but no flowers. I used that to line the inside of the card.

I used Marina Mist, Night of Navy and white cs. The new SS, Four Frames, is used for the focal point along with Teeny Tiny Wishes for the greeting. I added some flat back pearls under the greeting for pop! The ribbon is from my LCS.

This beauty goes to my mother-in-law as she loves birds! It's not to late to make your mom a card for mothers day if you haven't! Get busy! What else do you buy all that stampin stuff for?

~~Stamping Smiles ~~
Shelli

No comments: