May 16, 2011

Hats off the the Grads~~



It's that time of year again isn't it! Graduations are happening and the kids are so excited! I cannot take credit for the design on this lovely card.....HERE is the link
to my inspiration!

This first one is for a high school graduate that I know.....I used the Cuttlebug to add texture on the sides of the focal panel with those narrow little embossing folders. The SS is Tassel Time (ret.), and Teeny Tiny Wishes for the greeting. The ribbon is from my LCS, as are the rhinestones. I was pleased!






This one is for a young lady graduation from 8th grade! Her favorite colors are black and purple so her mom asked me to make her a card in those colors. It was a pleasure to do so! Same everything except the colors!

I have about 7 more grad cards to make, so you will likely see this set again very soon!

Have a great weekend and get stampin! There are occasions coming up you need to prepare for! Grads, Dads and why not send a friend a Summer card! Just for fun~~~







~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment:

Nikole Hahn said...

You sure do have talent. Sigh. Wish I had patience or could cut a straight line. LOL.