May 12, 2011

Bug Catchers~~


Years ago when my kids were small, they had bug catchers. Those little wood or plastic cages where, when you were lucky enough to catch a bug, he could live for a few days with some grass and leaves and stuff!

Those were the days! Now we have laptops, cars and air soft rifles for entertainment.

The bugs are from SU's Bugs and Kisses SS. The jar I have had forever. I got it at a little stamping store in Glendale AZ years and years ago. Like most of my inspiration this week, this one came from SCS also.

It is bold and bright and I am told my one year old grandson loved it and had a wonderful time tearing it up! It was HIS card after all, sent for his enjoyment. I giggle at how he chose to enjoy it! Don't save it for my benefit....let the baby have his fun! I get to see him next week! Can't wait!

Okay, CS; Real Red, Gable Green, Only Orange, Black. Same for the ink. The ribbon is from my LCS. And lastly I put the Orange piece through my Cuttlebug with that fun folder for some dimension. I considered adding glitter to the bugs for some pop, but then I knew when the little guy got it, it would go in his mouth and that would be bad! But it would have been cute huh?~~~

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Would you please stop making me tear up on your blog posts! ;) 2 in a row thank you very much!
Love ya!