April 14, 2011

Sunshine~~

I'm in love.....with this card! It all started with the Springtime Vintage DSP and became something special!

The CS I used is Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke. You can see just a hint of the Artichoke peeking out from behind the DSP. I used the new Four Frames SS (available this month for purchase with a $20 SU purchase or free to qualifying hostesses) with Baja ink and added the sentiment in Artichoke ink. I had some PTI ribbon that was a nice matching shade, so I just tied it around the DSP. What makes this card special and different for me (besides the gorgeous DSP) is the straight pin. I got these pins a couple years ago from my friend (miss you!)
Kathie_Mcguire! I stuck the pin through the ribbon and added some Tacky Glue to the end, the slid a few small beads on to keep the pin on the card, and add some flair!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and that you'll let me know if you want to purchase the Four Frames set!


~~Stamping Smiles~~

Shelli

No comments: