April 13, 2011

Cute as a Bug~~

I am having some more fun with this set! I also broke down and got two more of the In Colors from SU. I am so glad they started offering the In Colors for two years, it seems to take me quite a while to warm up to them, and then they're gone, at least before! I loved Pear Pizazz right away, but I just now jumped on the Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait band wagon! My card base is Poppy Parade. Then I used all In Colors; Poppy as well as the Peach Parfait and Pear Pizazz CS. I embossed the bugs with Whisper White ink and white embossing powder. I used my 1 3/8 inch square punch after the powder was dry. I grabbed my Scallop Trim border punch and some Pear Pizazz CS for an accent on the white base. Then I finished it off with some Peach Parfait ribbon (which is fabulous!) Get stampin'!~~
~~Stamping Smiles~~

Shelli

No comments: