April 07, 2011

Extreme Style~~

Another sketch challenge for me today! This one is from the CAS blog #96 . Most guy cards are tough, the colors are more plain, no frills. All the stuff WE girls like. But Extreme Elements makes it easier! My color combo is Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze and Marina Mist. The Extreme Skateboarder is on Dimensionals! I use So Happy For You for the greeting with Whisper White Ink. Ta-da! You can see a tiny bit that I lined the inside and added a bit of stamping to dress it up a bit. Otherwise this card may be challenging to sign because of the dark CS. This will actually be my youngest child and only boys birthday card. I can't believe the "baby" is turning 16 in a month. Good grief! I am ready to be an "empty nester" though. I think. At least that's what I've been waiting a few years for. It seems like a good idea today, but in a few years..............somebody hold my hand! Weird! I love my hubby though, and I have no intention of being "bored" or lonely. My daughter said to me once a couple years ago "Mom, when we're all gone aren't you gonna be bored?" I have so many things I want to do! I doubt I will be bored! Besides, I have one adorable GranBaby now, and in a few years, who knows! Time marches on doesn't it? Enough rambling............
~~Stamping Smiles~~

Shelli

No comments: