April 08, 2011

The fine line~~

I read today this quote; "There is a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness"! It made me giggle.....and some of you can totally relate! If you can't, don't lose hope....someday you will! I enjoyed the sketch from the CAS blog so much that I have made two more cards with it this week! The one I made yesterday got put in the mail before I remembered to take a pic of it! I used my SU markers to color on the stamps from Tart and Tangy that needed two colors. Like the blog suggests, I kept is simple. The greeting is from the $1 bin once again! You gotta just grab those once in a while. I have quite a collection and I use them often. Can't go wrong with words, especially $1 words! I used Tangerine Tango ink and CS, Real Red and Wild Wasabi ink and Chocolate Chip on the apple stem. Pretty easy! See you next week~~~
~~Stamping Smiles~~

Shelli

1 comment:

Kelz said...

Hey Shell you do awesome work perhaps I should try stamping as an alternative to scrapping. Suggestions on a starter type kit, I have Michaels down the road.