April 06, 2011

Spring Goodness~~

I adore card sketches! They are a launching pad for me. When I use them I am not copying someone else's work, but creating my own, with a little help!

Today's sketch is from SCS and is #129. If you aren't familiar with SCS, you need to be. Splitcoaststampers.com. It is a wealth of information and helpful hints!

I got the color combo from my SU Color Coach. Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry. The Razzleberry I used on just the tulips in the basket. Subtle but there! The image is from A Flower For All Seasons.

I used my Cuttlebug to add texture to the Turquoise piece. I used SU's Scallop Trim Border punch for the So Saffron piece that I added to the right there. The ribbon is PTI, and the sentiment is from last years SAB!

I hope today you are blessed and loved! Make someone else feel the same, mail a hug!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelli, I really like this one--clean and simple, but not boring. I could use any texture! I have that edge punch, too. Thanks for the inspiration. Love, Michele P