February 25, 2011

Before and After #4~~

As I write this, there are ten "male type people" in my living room! My DH is having a guys night out sleepover...at my house...all night...and if you have been to my house you know, its not that big. So, I anticipate lots and lots of coffee in the morning! Lots.

Before~~

This little beauty is stamps by PTI. "Warm Happiness", nice huh? I used Riding Hood Red ink and cs, some So Saffron DSP, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip CS.

I used SU's scallop edge on the RHR piece, and the little circles are part of the stamp set.

After~~



Here I switched to Real Red and Going Grey CS. Basic Black and Whisper White CS. The DSP is, once again, PTI.

Same card, totally different colors! You like?

Hugs and who knows what we will do next week!


~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: