February 27, 2011

Quick Sunday Post~~

After spending so much time yesterday making my craft room look so perty and clean, it was calling me to come play!

I whipped up this fun and easy card using the Occasions Mini level two hostess set, A Slice of Life. I also used a sketch from SCS, # SC05.

I used regular colored pencils for the image and the greeting is another fab find in the $1 spot at M's. I always dig through there when I am in and pick up one or two to add to my collection. I never feel "guilty" about buying word stamps from outside sources.....they are nice fillers! Especially at $1~! However I do reserve my stamping cash for SU brand ink, card stock, stamp sets (the value and quality is top!) and punches.

Anyway, the DSP here is for the Ice Cream Parlor DSP set only available in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Need one? March 31st is the last day to order and receive FREE goodies! Email me (address in the side bar) and I will happily put one in the mail to you~

"This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!"

Happy Sunday
~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: