February 24, 2011

Before and After #3~~

BEFORE~~


I love this card, and I addore this stamp set by PTI. SU has one very similar which I also bought, and use often. The PTI one is called Life, and the SU is called Watercolor Tio.
This one has a Crumb Cake base with Real Red behind the focal point. The inks are Real Red, Old Olive and Lavender Lace.
The ribbon is PTI, the button is nothgin special andthe twine came from my LCS.
I used a Fiskars nborder punch on the red and finished it off with a greeting froma tiny set by Stampendous~~
I think the purple and red with the neutral Crum Cake are striking!

AFTER~~

So very little stamping here! I relied on some DSP bu PTI, and some great punches to do the work for me~!

SU's scallop circle and circle punches create the pop and dimension on the corner. The gingham brad is one I had ni my "stash" from forever ago, never opened (*wink). I always say, "the secret to ahappy stamper is haveing everything you need on hand to complete a project"! If I find somethign cool and I have the funds, I get it. I will figure out later what to do with it! I have probably had these brads for 4 years!

One more for tomorrow!

See ya then~~~

~~Stamping Smiles~~

Shelli

No comments: