February 23, 2011

Before and After #2~~





BEFORE~~

So here is the original!

This baby started with Baja Breeze....then I added some Night of Navy behind the DSP you see. No clue where the DSP came form, it's one of those I have had for like 100 years!

The SS is from The Paper Company, but I no loner have the packaging for it so I don't know the name. The ribbon is from PTI---love the Saddle Stitched Ribbon!

Very basic and straight forward stamping here.


The lady I made the cards for wanted them to be in red, black and white. So below is the

After~~





Real Red CS base, paired with black and some ancient DSP. Silver brads and some awesome SU ribbon....ta-da!

I am enjoying Before and After week!


Stop in again Thursday for another edition!



~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: