January 10, 2011

Wheelin' Away~~



This one is an original Shelli! So often my ideas are sparked by others, but this one came to me all on its own! I must say I am relatively pleased with the results.

I started with Daffodil Delight CS. I stamped the bicycle image from Time For You in Whisper White ink onto Crumb Cake CS and let dry. I colored it is with colored pencils and matted onto Soft Suede. I punched up some Real Red on the side, added a couple red brads, and finished off with the greeting in Soft Suede ink.

The inside has a white liner with a strip of Real Red near the bottom. I am enjoying dressing up the inside of the card a little.

San Diego was great. I went for a wedding and also got to spend some precious time with my granbaby! Always a plus~~

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: