January 06, 2011

Snow Day~~








I had fun with this one~~~

The DSP is some I got at M's last year. I just love the browns and muted colors. It has so many different ones!

The Stamp Set is an ancient SU. I think it retired in 2004! If I remember right it is called Snow Angel. The boy here is so fun to color with his scarf and snow suit. I used colored pencils on him then I added some 2-way glue behind him in the "snow" and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter for some sparkle.

Next I adhered the DSP to the Baja Breeze CS. I use Marvy 2 1/2 and 3 inch circle punches for the layers. Finished it off with some chocolate ribbon and voila!

There WAS a nice photo of the inside of this card, but while posting I did something wrong....and since I am in San Diego seeing gran baby, I cannot access the photo on my computer to get it back! Oh well! Just imagine cuteness inside!

See ya Monday~~~~

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: