January 31, 2011







This retired SU set, called Just My Style, was a fast favorite! The images are clean, simple and very girlie!

I chose a CAS layout today, but there is so much you can do with a set like this with its many images, including a shoe, a perfume bottle and more! I embossed the face with black embossing powder which is hard to see here. I used chalk to color in her lips, and adhered tiny pink rhinestones to match the Pink Passion CS behind her.

Pink, black and white seems a perfect combo for this set! I opted for a pink background to photograph this so it did not get lost on to much white!

Now that stamp club is over I have the projects from that to post this week! I adore you stamp girls, and I look forward to our time together always. It makes the social butterfly in me happy! Thanks girls~~

Today is Mail-A-Card-Monday! Get your going now!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: