February 02, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday~~





Meet Riley. He is an adorable little moose, and he has many many images to choose from!

My beautiful daughter gave me 3 Riley Moose stamps some time ago, and this one gets the most use. It seems as if almost everyone is trying to shed a few pounds! I have used him for encouragement over and over!

You can read him two ways. Either he is thinking "If I keep dieting a little longer I can have that cup cake soon!" or "If I hadn't had the cupcake, I might like this scale a little better this morning!"

I colored him in with pencils, but what you can't see is the Crystal Effects on the top of the scale. It makes it look like glass there! Kind of a fun effect~~~I also added a tiny red rhinestone to the top of the cup cake for some pop!

The next few posts will be Valentine themed stuff. Stay tuned!

Do something special for a loved one today!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: