January 26, 2011

Ocean Girl~~







I have had Seaside Sketches SS for years. I shall not part with it! I love how you can color it with pencils, chalk, or not at all. Embossing is nice too!

This particular set is just like my family, a mama, a daddy, three girls and a boy! Another reason to love it!

I started with marina Mist CS. The light layer is Soft Sky (ret.) and the image is on Very Vanilla. The Early Espresso piece is punched with an EK Success punch from my LCS. In the background you can see faint lines, which I did with the back ground stamp from SU called Weathered (ret.) I colored the girl with colored pencils and added a couple silver brads. Love it~~


Stamp Club tomorrow night again! Yay! The highlight of my month!

Hug your hubby, he probably needs it~~~

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment:

Gretchen Clark said...

I had that same stamp set and sold it a while back~great job coloring (love your color choices) :)