December 31, 2010

Four Square~~

Corny Title? Perhaps......

Super simple today! I wanted to whip up something quick and mega easy. As always, SU punches to the rescue! Pair up punches and some DSP for a quick card like this. I used Baja Breeze CS for the base and then Early Espresso CS for the scallop squares. The DSP is all Garden Gala and the greeting is from a retired set called (interestingly) Four Square! Didn't know that when I named the post~~

The background stamp you see is ancient SU. I haven't had any of the new background stamps in a long time as I found I didn't use them much. I am re-thinking that now, as they add some "texture" with little fuss. Hmmmm.....

So Happy New Years to all y'all! I hope your life is blessed and that you choose to be a blessing to others as well. I know God has been faithful to me, even when times are hard. Or should I say, especially when times are hard. It is then that I truly feel His presence. This year has been a strenuous one for our family. But in the end, I see God's hand in all of it. Some things I am still waiting for my vision to clear on, and others are very clear. I know in His time, whatever I am supposed to understand, I will. And the rest is not for me to "get" in this life. Whether or not I "get" it doesn't truly matter. Knowing Him and submitting myself to His plan, that is really all that matters. I want to be a Winner not a Whiner.

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: