January 03, 2011

Garden Goodness~~

I am getting very lame-o with the post titles aren't I? Haha! Whats a girl to do~~~

So today's lovely uses Early Espresso CS for the base, Pear Pizazz and Baja Breeze for the matting and a trendy piece of Garden Gala DSP! The ribbon came from my LCS, and the greeting I did in Whisper white ink due to the dark cs. If you don't have Whisper White ink, you should. It is so helpful with dark colors like this.

I also lined this one since the cs was dark and would have been hard to write on.

I have one more card in this series that I gifted to a co-worker. You will see that Wednesday. Then it's on to some cute snow type cards! It snowed here last week. A lot. I whined about it. A lot. When we moved here to the flat lands from the hills, I really thought I might only see a couple inches of snow at most. But this freak storm dumped over 4 inches in my little valley. Ugh. Snow is a four letter word.

The good news is, it made me want to stamp snow cards!

I hope your day is filled with coffee, tea, cocoa or something warm and yummy!
~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: