December 29, 2010

Hello Honey~~

Sometimes when you are thinking of a friend, it is good to let them know! I nabbed this Hello stamp in the $1 bin at M's recently and I think it is so cute!

The cards you are seeing this week are from a set that I made for a co-worker. I sell my cards at work also (to customers....I work in a car dealership) and this co-worker liked my cards so much she actually spent money on them. Then she told me how much her friends liked them when they received them. Since I wanted to do a little something for certain co-workers, I made the cards you are seeing for her.

I adore the Garden Gala DSP, so I went to town with it! It makes card making a snap. I never used to think Su DSP was worth the $$, but in the last couple years, I have become a bit of a paper hog! (Paper hogs of the world unite!....I know you're out there!) I chose layouts from the CAS blog and had this together in a snap. For this one I added a couple rhinestones that I got at my LSS, and I keep several colors and sizes on hand. I kept wanting to add ribbon, as no card seems complete with out it, but in the end I decided I liked the simplicity of it the way it is. The CS is Daffodil Delight and matted with Pear Pizazz. That's about it!

I have been decorating the inside of my cards a bit lately. I cannot show you the inside of these as I already gave them away. But the next few I make I will try to remember to photograph the inside.

Keep life simple, bring others joy and hug your kids!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: