August 16, 2010

Morning Cup~~

Had me some girl time yesterday! A good friend came over and we got to play stamps for a while! Catch up and caffeine! Nice huh?

This SS is called Morning Cup and it is new to the SU family. My friend owns it so naturally I had to play with it while she was here. I must admit, we went straight to SCS for inspiration and I was not disappointed with the cards there for this set! Except for the colors, I didn't change much on this card. I used Melon Mambo, Black, and White. Colored the images in with my SU markers, and grabbed some square punches! Ta-da! Easy~~~

I have my three posts for M-W-F this week ready to go, so stay tuned and come back often! Are ya mailing hugs? You shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooould~!!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment:

Nikole Hahn said...

http://thewritelife2.wordpress.com/2010/08/19/a-squirrel-joined-me-for-coffee/

August 19, 7 a.m. AZ time. :o) Great job.