August 13, 2010

Fab-O-Friday~~

Just another cutie from the Artistic Etchings set! So fun! I had to buy the other set SU has with the Eiffel Tower in it too, I was enjoying this one so much!
Today we have some Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight to get things going! Sounds almost edible huh! The tiny heart is from the large three heart punch SU carries, I just used the smallest one. The rhinestone is from my LCS. pretty straight forward!

This weekend I am hoping to get some stamp time in and get my Monday Wednesday Friday posts ready for ya! I also hope to spend some time with my fam.............we are always so busy! Time flies, and it flies away fast! Hug your loved ones..............why not send a card for no reason other than to say "hello" or "I love you!"

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: