August 18, 2010

Cup O Joe and Prayers~~

So some of you that have been around a while may recognize this ancient SU DSP. It was a great paper! I miss it......and so I hang onto the scraps I have and, man, am I getting low! But I loved the color combo with the coffee theme, so pardon me for using old stuff ya can't buy anymore!

I used another image form the Morning Cup SS and the sentiment is from Thoughts and Prayers. I know we all have friends that can use our caring thoughts and prayers. Take a moment to let someone know you care.........send that card!

For the little coffee pot, I stamped right onto the DSP and cut it out. It is patterned a little bit, so it adds a nice touch to the total package! Again, the layout was taken directly from SCS~~~~and P.S. I have had my blog for a full year this weekend! Yay~~~~thanks for coming along with me on this journey~!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment:

Sally said...

Love this card and it does make a fab man's card.