August 20, 2010

Friday 3Day~~

I adore combing the Clean and Simple
Blog! There is always such simple and wonderful layout there. I can always whip up card in minutes from what I find there! This card uses the new Hostess level 1 SS called Silhouette Sentiments. I simply used 3 colors of ink and CS, my punches and a greeting I got in the $1 spot at my LCS a long time ago! (I love to go there and grab new greetings for $1.....) I chose the color combo of Pear Pizazz, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight! The greeting is stamped in black.
For this one, I pulled out the new Garden Gala DSP. The colors here are super similar to the one above, and clearly the layout is the same. But I let the DSP do the talking and since it was Baja Breeze, I used that one. Again, the greeting is from the $1 spot (just this week!----hurry!) And I chose Chocolate Chip for the greeting this time. I like the way the brown compliments it.
Lastly this one. Same card except I used the new Flat Back pearls SU came out with to bling it up a little. They are nice and a pretty good price too! I hope you have enjoyed my 3 cards today. I will be using this layout again, and I WILL use different colors! Promise! Be sure to hop over to the Clean and Simple Blog (in my side bar) for some inspiration! Enjoy your weekend!
~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli




1 comment:

Gretchen Clark said...

I agree!!! C & S sketches are da BOMB!!! thanks so much for the card ;) made my day!!