December 30, 2009

Well Wishes~~

Quickie card for a sick friend today! I used Kraft CS, Cocoa ink and marker, a Martha butterfly punch and four colors of CS: Pretty in Pink . Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue. I first stamped the greeting, then I cut a scrap piece of CS 1 3/4 by 5 inches long. I traced around it with a Cocoa marker, not quite connecting the corners, or touching the words. I added dots in the corners and ta-da! Super simple. You will need to adjust the size of your scrap CS according to the image (like the butterflies) that you choose. Just get out a ruler and guess at it! I popped up the wings a tiny bit by only using 2 way glue on the butterflies spine. I am not sure how it will survive the mail, but it looks good now!

Take a few minutes today to send someone a mailable hug! A homemade card is a hug with a fold in the middle!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Fun AND Easy!

Traci G said...

I really like this A LOT!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Shelli. Simple, but those butterflies are gorgeous... great color combo! TFS!