August 24, 2009

Flower Power~~

Happy Monday! I hope you got some stampin' time in over the weekend! I enjoyed mine~~

Today's card is (almost) all SU! The SS is older. It is called Watercolor Garden. It has long been one of my favorites because of the softness in the edges of the images. I ran the Lavender Lace CS through my cuttlebug with the Stylized Flowers folder. Then I just corner stamped the white and added some ribbon. Ta-Da! Super easy!

Same thing in Buckaroo Blue (retired)! Here the ribbon is PTI Enchanted Evening, which matches Buckaroo quite nicely.

I enjoy a layout that I know I can put together quickly, and this one gets used a lot! Think about starting a sketch book or folder on your computer where you can store images of sketches you like. Then draw from it next time you need some inspiration!

Lastly, I am currently frustrated with my ribbon storage. Any ideas? Leave me a comment!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: