August 25, 2009

Shameless CASE~~

Remember when I explained CASE? Copy and share everything! Well, this is a prime example of shameless CASEing! As SU! demonstrators we receive a magazine monthly from SU! full of ideas, techniques, and inspiration galore. This months issue arrived Monday and I instantly fell in love with the cards by Amy Rohl. Her classic style is eye catching and gorgeous!

I changed very little about her card. She used a different texture background than what I have, and a different circle stamp and flower, but other wise, it is all her!

She has done for me what I hope to do for you....inspire to create! This year the motto for SU! is Inspire Create Share. I adore this motto...it really encompasses what we try to accomplish as demonstrators. Inspire others to be creative and share their creations! As customers and fellow stampers, I would add that my goal for you is to encourage. Encouragement in the written word is a lost art these days. We get junk mail in our mail box as well as our inbox. We get bills, we get ads....all these people want something FROM us. Why not make some one's day or even week by sending them a card from your heart. Whether or not it is drop dead gorgeous is beside the point. That you took the time to A. make them something and B. encourage them by sending it out is priceless!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: