August 23, 2009

Coffee time~~

Anytime is coffee time, for me anyway! I always say "I'm pretty sure there will be coffee in heaven, cuz I think God understands about coffee!"

This is some more PTI for ya! This set is called Warm Wishes and comes with a variety of fun sentiments and options for the coffee cup. Tea and cocoa words are included as well. Those gorgeous wood buttons are PTI as is the twine they are tied on with. I tie the twine through the button and then I use a glue dot to adhere the button to the card. This works better than Tacky Glue IMO because glue dots do not need time to dry. You can find them at your craft stores (use a coupon) and even Wally World.

Kraft CS seems to be my new favorite neutral. I like it better than white or cream. It seems sort of rustic I guess. It goes with any color and is softer than the starkness of white. White is great when you want a POW, but sometimes you don't, so there's Kraft. I get my Kraft from SU! It comes 40 sheets to a pack and is a great weight for CS. Try it, you'll like it!

Here's another one I decided to throw in to show case the Kraft and this fun PTI set. There you can see the cup options. My CS and ink is SU! (my main squeeze) but some of the images from PTI are hard to resist!

Have a happy Sunday! I am looking forward to time with friends today! Hug your family, let em' know ya love em'!

~~Stampin' Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: