October 09, 2011

From Club~~~

Hello again!  It's been a busy time.  First, we have been short handed at work, so my 30 hours weekly has been anything BUT 30 hours for a few months actually.  It was just recently complicated further by a co-worker moving out of state.  It takes FOREVER to hire someone so.......I have been working 35-40 hours for quite some time!

The granbaby (and his parents!) came for a week long visit and it was TERRIFIC!  And as you know, granbaby time trumps stamping time all the time!

So here is a card that we made at club in September!  I think it is the last unpublished photo I have so I better get crackin!

The layout if FLT93 over on the CAS blog.  I started with Espresso CS and moved on to Poppy Parade and Pear Pizazz.  I used the French Foliage SS, a favorite for fall!  The third ink color you see there is More Mustard.  The greeting is from Just Believe!

I will leave you with a shot of myself with two of my gorgeous daughters........we had some girl time out!  I am a blessed mama!

We went out for dessert at The Texas Road house!  Thanks for the fun times girls!






~~Blessings~~
Shelli

No comments: