October 30, 2011

Candle-O-Joy~~

I told you I was no good at post titles!

So as I mentioned I am doing a craft fair in my town.  It's a sweet friend of mine who has different vendors from home based companies and their own businesses come out to her HOUSE (brave girl) and sell our wares!  I am making a few handfuls of items to take over there in a couple weeks.

I like making these decorated candles.  They are easy and so cute!  I package them up in a clear cello-bag and tie it up with a cute little tag for gift giving.

I seem to remember these doing well.  Anyway, the DSP is from last year's SU Christmas collection.  The Snowman is from Very Merry and the other circle stamp is from Perfect Punches.  Be sure to use Sticky Strip tape (super strong) on the edges of the CS to hold it together!

~~Blessings~~
Shelli

No comments: