September 07, 2011

The little things~~

I tried another card with the FTL #156 from the CAS blog!



I used my Cuttlebug narrow strip embossing folder to create the pattern behind the circle image.  I used my tiny circle punch to create the Pumpkin Pie circles inside the flowers on the embossing!  The color combo came from the Color Coach, and I added Crumb Cake for a neutral.  Once again, my $1 bin greetings hit the mark!

Have you ever seen an item of clothing on someone and thought, "that would make a great card!"  I have!  Next time that happens, stop and jot down some notes......what colors were in the clothing, what stamp set do I have that would be great for that?  Then put those notes with your craft stuff and when you need some inspiration, ta-da!

Happy Wednesday to ya~~~

~~Blessings~~
Shelli


No comments: