July 04, 2011

When in doubt, CASe it out!~~



That's what I do! When my mojo is low, I CASe! Today's card is just that. HERE is the original card......I changed a few things to make it what I needed, which sadly was a sympathy card. They are delicate cards to make. We try to put the perfect blend of softness and love without to much color. I like the way this came out, I think it meets my goals.

I started with Crumb Cake, my favorite neutral. The DSP is from the new catty, it's called Paisley Petals. I stamped the frame on Very Vanilla CS, and colored it with my markers, keeping the colors soft. The ribbon is PTI, and I used Dimensional's under the frame for interest. That's about it!

Again this week, I have a post each day, so stop back often and tell your friends!

Happy Independence Day-----Mail-A-Card-Monday is today, so since you can't actually MAIL it til tomorrow, just get one addressed and ready to go!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: