July 01, 2011

Farewell Chic Boutique~~

This set may be retiring, but it will be some time before I am ready to get rid of it! Hasn't it only been around for one catalog? Huh.....
I started with Crumb Cake CS, layered up with black and Newsprint DSP. Then added some Cherry Cobbler under to Eiffel Tower, which is on Very Vanilla. The fun shape you see is a Nestability from Spellbinders. I thought the frame was to wide as is, so I trimmed down the Cherry layer with my scissors for a more narrow look.
I added the greeting with Whisper White ink and "Blinged" up my Tower with red rhinestones form my LCS. Lastly I added the red ribbon, only to discover the SU has a terrible selection of Cherry Cobbler ribbon available, even in the new catty! So disappointing....I am seldom dissappointed with SU on anything :-(
Stop by often and shoot me an email or a comment if you like what you see!
~~Stamping Smiles~
Shelli

No comments: