July 09, 2011

Thank You CAS Blog~~!


As you know, I visit the CLEAN AND SIMPLE BLOG often, and I always come away with a card or two in my brain!

This sketch is FLT 147!

For the first card I used Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz with a little black for POP! I really like how this turned out. The stamp set is Silhouette from the 2010-2011 catalog, hostess collection. I tossed a little NEW In Color in there with the bird.....he is Island Indigo. I used my SU markers to color directly on the stamps. There is a small amount of Crystal Effects to the flowers and bird, which ended up bleeding a little, but looks better IRL. Add some circle punches and the rest is SIMPLE......


For the second card I used some retired DSP and Pacific Point CS with a hint or Real Red to bring it all together! The DSP circles are up on Dimensionals, and I added a small amount of Stickles to some of the dots to add interest.


I think its great how the same sketch can be used to create very different cards! Check em out~!!

No comments: