July 08, 2011

Catty CASe~~

I adore the simplicity of this card---sometimes less is more. There was so much i could have done to bling it up, but it seemed finished the way it was. I CASed this card from page 44 of the 2009-2010 catalog.

I used the new In Color from 2011-2012 line, Calypso Coral, as well as Daffodil Delight. I only have Little Flowers SS (ret.) so I made it work here, but almost any small stamp would do great....a heart, a star....

This is a newer card SIZE though. The piece of CS I started with is 5 1/2 by 7", scored at 3 1/2 making the final product 5 1/2 by 3 1/2. Fun! It still fits in a standard envelope, but gives a different sized space to work with. Try it!

Mr. Brown stopped by yesterday with a box of new goodies for me to play with from the new catalog, so look for new stuff samples next week~!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli


No comments: