July 28, 2011

Missing You~~

I made this for a friend who moved far far away this summer~~~and I miss her!

This gem is a 4 1/4 inch square card that began with Pear Pizazz CS and DSP. I figured out that the branchy thing from Sweet Summer fits nicely inside the Decorative Label Punch. I stamped and cut the red flower out and used a Dimensional to hold it up. My SU markers came in handy to color it in and match everything up. I also used the awesome Pear Pizazz stitched ribbon!

Lastly the greeting is from the $1 spot at my LCS. I check there every time I go and usually find 1-2 greeting stamps to add to my growing word collection! I like have options, and I really like paying $1 for them!

My Blog-O-Versary is coming soon, so be on the lookout for a new look to the blog around that time!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: