July 17, 2011

Kid Fun~~!

I saw a layout on the CAS blog, (FLT#110) and it made me think of the DSP I have had for a while and seldom used. (I am a DSP hoarder....you?)

It is very simple but so cute! I used my Photo Corner punch to create a perfect "flag" on the end of the Bashful Blue CS. The blue peeking out from behind there is Pacific Point, a nice addition to the color family.

I did something a little different. I made the card base white, then cut DSP (the red dotted side) the same size as the card front and added it there, using less colored CS and leaving the inside of the card white for writing on.

Even though this one is not using new goodies, I hope you like it anyway! You gotta go the the CAS blog (in my side bar) for some simple layouts. Sometimes I get out a SS I want to use, then flip through the layouts until something jumps out at me that I think will work. Sometimes I do the opposite. As I am flipping thru layouts, a SS will come to mind. Try it!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: