May 18, 2011

Happy Greetings~~

My title is the name of a new stamp set from the Summer Mini catalog! There are 6 new word stamps in the set, and I like em' all! You can't have enough words!

I used the layout from the CAS blog. I love their layouts, so simple and easy to incorporate into any kind of card. I am less than thrilled with the Bravo Burgundy CS I started with. I guess I like to lighter colors better. Maybe it's because it is summer now? I would like this better if I used Baja Breeze for the bas and Burgundy for the layer behind the greeting. Maybe next time!

The DSP is the new one, not available for purchase just yet, called Paisley Petals. I used some ancient SU ribbon, and the color is Cranberry Crisp. Remember that one? I think it goes well enough with the Burgundy CS~~

Only a few more days until my adorable grandson (and his parents) arrive! Can't wait! Be looking for a photo or two of the visit!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

1 comment:

Nikole Hahn said...

May I use this to post on my blog (with a link back) for a post by Tasha Chinnock on Sunday, May 26?