April 25, 2011

The Monday After~~~

My Easter was fabulous....I hope yours was too! We spent the afternoon watching my daughter dance at a local church and then hanging out with friends......my kind of day!

Last week was SO busy, I didn't stamp for 6 days. 6 days! That's like for-ev-er! I also haven't posted, which I'm sure you noticed! Let's see if this week can be better......

Ok, for this one I used Melon Mambo CS, and DSP from the SAB pack.....Daffodil Delight CS and taffeta ribbon. I used the new Four Frames SS with Mambo ink for the focal point. The greeting is an older retired set. And lastly the brads are just from my LCS. Easy one!

It's Mail-A-Card-Monday! Get to it! I want to hear about that at next club or email me. I enjoy hearing how an unexpected card n the mail has touched someone!

~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: