March 14, 2011



Sometimes I am the most uncreative stamper there is. I am one heck of a copier though!


HERE is the link on SCS to the card I almost perfectly copied! I wanted to spruce it up a little with some striped ribbon, but the rest is straight up her design!

Stamps used: A Slice of Life (hostess from current mini) Happy Everything (ret.)

Punches used: 1 3/4 circle, Decorative Label, Pinking Hearts Border (inside).

CS used: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, white.

Ink used: black and Whisper White

I used SU Markers to color the jammie's. Then I popped up the image with Dimensionals.





Here is the same version in Bashful Blue!

There is a layer of CS on the front, and I thought about giving it some texture with the Cuttlebug, but decided against it. Now I wish I had or else popped it up with Dimensionals too. I think it needs a little something to make the layer more obvious.

Well, I am off to enjoy some more of the fantastic Arizona sunshine we have had the last few days. I intend to enjoy some of the sunshine from the window in my craft room too! (wink*)


~~Stamping Smiles~~
Shelli

No comments: